Thursday, October 27, 2011

How Do I Celebrate Halloween

Halloween comes from Hallow Eve. Halloween is celebrated on Oct. 31 of every year. Every year on halloween kids all around the word get dressed up as all different things. They go out and knock on people doors for candy. Some kids might say trick or treat and some might just say nothing and wait for there candy. but around the world some people dont celebrate halloween then again some people just do celebrate it. When I was little i was told that was the devil day. But me and my sisters celebrated halloween and so did most of my family. But my auntie and her kids didnt. Every years on halloween we also dressed up and had are candu bags and went tricker or treating. The last time I celebrated halloween was when I was 17. But now Im 20 and have a baby boy of my own. I will now be celebrating halloween with him. He's 1 this year will be his first year of celebrating halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment