Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quest for Success

Succcess in life to me is getting everything that i need to get done achived and not listen to the nagitive things that people have to say about me! How will I be successful in life. I will make the right choices. I will first finish out my last year of high school. Thats the first thing I have to do to be successful in life. After I finish high school I will then go on to collage. Thats my next step of being successful in life. After I finish collage for about two years the next thing that will help be be succesful is I would find a good job that I like that will be able to support me and my family. I would make sure that my son have everything that he needs. Thats a BIG part in my life that will make me successful. all those things are going to help be the succesful person I want to be in life.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Lavette!

    It's Tyrone. Good to hear that you have been focused on your future1 I hope you can achieve your goals.For you and for your son!!

    God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God continue to be your guide and successful in you searches. Success!
    With my wonderful good wishes.

    Antônio Paulo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    My name is Felipe. I live in Salvador. I have nothing great to participate in school here for a while but in a long term I will do a play about a family in the English language.I am attending high school.I am in the 9th grade. i am 15.I live with my brother and mother.

    ReplyDelete